Lemon in Chicken Sauce
- 2 lean chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of grated lemon peel
- 2 tsp of cornflour
- 2 medium size eggs
How to cook
- Slice chicken into two halves, and very lightly cover with cornflour.
- Dip into lightly beaten egg, and deep fry in hot oil.
- Heat in a pan or wok the lemon juice and equal amount of water.
- continue stirring then add cornflour mixture till thicken, remove from heat.
- Once chicken is golden brown, slice diagonally into finger length, and pour over with lemon sauce
Remember safety in the kitchen, never leave heating oil unattended